How do you connect a Canon printer to Wi-Fi?
Wi-Fi printing is super convenient, and Canon printers are known for sharing the best Wi-Fi printing experience with their users. You can easily connect the Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network following some easy instructions. In this post, we are going to share the simple steps that can help you to connect the Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network and complete the Canon printer setup Wi-Fi process for printing wireless documents.
Connect Canon Printer to Wi-Fi using WPS push button method
One of the easiest ways to complete the Canon printer Wi-Fi setup is using the WPS push button method. However before you use the WPS method, you need to make sure that the Wi-Fi router you are using has a WPS push button. Here are the step-by-step instructions you can follow to connect the Canon printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS push button method.
- First of all, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your router until you see the light flashing.
- Now, press the Start button on the device. Again, press the Wi-Fi button.
- Wait and let the router lights begin to flash. Once the router light starts flashing. Then On button is light up, click on the WPS button.
- The Wi-Fi router will indicate a synchronization with the WiFi printer. When the on button Wi-Fi indicator button are Lit at the same time.
- If the synchronization process fails, you need to press the stop button and synchronize the devices again.
These are some simple steps that can help you to complete the Canon printer setup Wi-Fi process using the WPS push button method.
Unable to connect Canon printer to Wi-Fi?
- Check the connection between the network and the Canon printer. If there is a connectivity issue, turn off the device, wait for 10 seconds and restart it.
- Make sure that your printer is connect to the power supply and get a proper power connection.
- Your printer and computers must be synchroniz to the same Wi-Fi network to print the documents wirelessly.
We hope that these simple steps will help you to complete the Canon printer Wi-Fi setup for your home network using the WPS push button method. The provided guidelines are easy and let you complete the task in a few minutes. However, if you are still unable to complete the Canon printer Wi-Fi setup, get in touch with the team of experts for professional assistance.