How do I Connect Epson Printer Setup Utility?
With Epson connect printer setup utility you can enable your printer to print documents, emails, pictures using any device capable of sending an email. Once you have completed the Epson printer setup, the utility will be required for remote printing, Epson email printing, and scanning to the cloud. Below we have shared the simple instructions that can help you to connect the Epson printer setup utility so you can proceed next and start printing the documents.
Here are the steps to enable Epson Connect for your printer.
Before you proceed with the steps make sure that your device is set up for Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection.
- Visit the Epson support main page.
- Select your product.
- Go to the manuals and click on the start here option.
- Now proceed next and install the “Epson connect printer setup utility” for your device.
- Read the end license user agreement, hit the ‘agree’ button, and proceed next.
- Hit the install button.
- Click on the finish button.
- Now choose your product and click on the Next button.
- Select the’ printer registration’ option and click on the Next button.
- Choose to agree, Tap on the next option.
- When you see the ‘ Register a printer to Epson connect’ message appearing on the screen, hit the ok button.
- If you want to create a new account, you need to provide the details in the ‘ create an Epson connect account’ form. Hit the finish button.
- If you want to register a new product with your current account, you need to choose an option saying ‘ I already have an account. Enter the details in the ‘ add a new printer’ form. Click on the add button.
- Click on the close button.
That’s all, your Epson connect printer setup process is now completed and you are all set to print the documents to emails.
By using the Epson printer, you can access the emails and print them from any device that is capable of sending emails with attachments. This function can be easily enabled by following the steps we have mentioned above. You can do this by using the Epson connect printer setup for your Windows device. We hope that the above steps will let you complete the process without any hassle. But, if you still find trouble in connecting your Epson printer, we recommend you to contact the Epson printer support team for piece expert advice. The printer professionals are available around the clock to help so contact them whenever you want.