How to connect the HP envy 7640 with Windows 10?
The HP Envy 7640 printer shares the most reliable and quality printing experience with the users. This all-in-one printer comes with amazing features and delivers quality outcomes. To print the documents using HP Envy 7640 printer, you need to connect it to your computer by completing the HP Envy 7640 setup. Once you have completed the setup process, you can print the borderless images, lab-quality pictures, and complete the printing task with ease and comfort. In this guide, we are sharing easy steps that can help you with HP Envy 7640 printer setup on your device.
HP Envy 7640 printer setup instructions
Following the HP envy 7640 manual will let you complete the setup process in a quick time.
- Turn on your HP printer and Windows computer.
- Now, using the installation CD you got with the device, download the printer drivers for it. If you do not have the CD, visit the HP official website to download the printer software and driver.
- Once you have completed the driver installation, run the drivers.
- On your Windows computer, open the control panel.
- Go to the ‘devices and printers’ section.
- Click on the’ add a printer’ option using the dropdown list.
- You will see a list of printers appearing on the screen, choose your printer model.
- Select the” add a wireless printer network” option from the drop-down list.
- Make sure that you have turned on the WLAN function.
- Install the drivers and connect your device to the wireless network.
- Make sure that you have connected the computer and printer to the same Wi-Fi network for printing.
That’s all! Your HP Envy 7640 setup is now completed for the Wi-Fi printing. Once you have completed the setup process, gather the network credential details. From the control panel, tap on the Wi-Fi icon and select the wireless setting option. Click on the wireless setup Wizard and provide the details of your Wi-Fi network like username and password. Establish and verify the connection for wireless printing.
We hope that this HP Envy 7640 manual will let you complete the setup for your printing device with ease and comfort. Once you have connected the printer to Wi-Fi and completed the setup, you can begin to print the documents instantly. The provided instructions are easy to follow, and let you set up the device in a few minutes; however, if you still have any doubt related to the setup process, get in touch with the team of experts for professional assistance.