HP Deskjet 2700 Not Connecting to WiFi: Steps To Follow
Are you having trouble because your HP Deskjet 2700 not Connecting to WiFi? If yes, this guide can help you to troubleshoot the problem in setting up your printer successfully. So keep reading, and find the easy instructions to do the task.
Troubleshoot HP Deskjet 2700 Not Connecting to WiFi: Steps to follow
- You can run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your system to diagnose HP Deskjet 2700 Not Connecting to WiFi issue.
- Check and make sure that you are using an active & stable network connection.
- Place your router in an appropriate location away from objects that may cause obstruction or interference. It must be at least 8 meters of distance from the walls and Windows.
- Restart your computer, printer, and router.
- Place your printer nearer to the computer for improved Wi-Fi network signals.
- If none of the above steps help you to fix the problem, reset your device.
HP DeskJet 2700 wifi setup: Steps to follow
- Hit the start button.
- Go to the printer control panel.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi icon.
- Scroll down and look for the “HP DeskJet 2700 wifi setup“. After finding the option, click on it.
- Hit the ok button.
- Now you need to select your Wi-Fi network name from the available list of networks. If you are unable to find the Wi-Fi network name, you need to enter the details manually.
- After that, enter the password to get connected.
- Hit the ok button.
- Now, connect your printing device to the desired Wi-Fi network.
- Once your device is successfully connected to the Wi-Fi, visit the HP official website to download the appropriate printer drivers on your system.
- Make sure that you entered the correct printer model number information to download the drivers.
- Proceed with all screen guidelines and complete the driver and software installation on your device.
These are some simple guidelines that can help you with HP Deskjet 2700 wifi setup on your device, and let you troubleshoot the connectivity issues. In case you are still having trouble connecting your printer to the Wi-Fi network, or there is any other query hampering your experience, get in touch with the team of experts. The professionals can help you to find the best possible solution to the problem, and make sure that nothing compromises your printing experience.