Ways To Fix HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline
HP Envy 4520 is one of the best printing models ever introduced by HP. The print delivers a spectacular performance and is an ideal choice for home and business purposes. This color inkjet printer can help you to print and scan documents with ease. However, like any other device, the HP Envy 4520 printer is also prone to technical errors. One of the most common issues reported by the users is the HP envy 4520 printer offline that stops the users from printing the documents. If you are also facing the same trouble with your printer, keep reading the post and proceed with the simple troubleshooting steps.
Why does HP envy 4520 printer offline errors occur?
There could be a number of reasons due to which you may encounter an HP Envy 4520 printer offline error on your device. For example, loose cable connection, internet connectivity errors, outdated drivers, and more.
Troubleshooting steps to fix HP Envy 4520 printer offline error.
- Unplug the power cable from your device and disconnect the USB cable. Now wait for it at least 40 seconds and plug in the cable again.
- Reconnect the USB cable to your HP printer and computer.
- Visit the HP official website and install the latest printer drivers for your device. Make sure that you uninstall the previously downloaded drivers.
- Go to the start menu.
- Click on the devices and printer option.
- From here to select your printer model, and check the ‘see what’s printing’ section.
- Tap on the printer option.
- Remove the checkmark from the ” Use printer offline” option. Your printer will now appear online again.
- If your printer is still showing an offline error, you need to check the internet connection. Make sure your device and printer are connected to the same network.
- Turn off the printer and your computer. Wait for a few minutes and turn on the devices again.
We hope that after following these easy troubleshooting guidelines you would be able to fix the HP Envy 4520 printer offline error problem on your system. The troubleshooting steps are easy and let you fix the problem instantly. However, if you are still getting the printer offline error on your device and are unable to print the documents, do not hesitate to contact the professionals for expert assistance. You can contact the experts at any time of the day and avail the of immediate help to resolve the issue and continue printing without any trouble.