How do I set up my HP Envy 7855 printer
The HP Envy 7855 is an all-in-one photo printer that comes with Wi-Fi printing capabilities. The printer allows users to print, scan, copy and fax the pictures and shares an incredible printing experience. The power of the printer is in the hands of users. Once you have completed the HP Envy 7855 setup you can start printing the documents using your computer, smartphone devices. The user can also Print documents without a network using the wireless direct printing feature. The device supports the HP Smart app that is one of the most powerful apps that help to easily set up the printer. So, if you are looking forward to completing the HP Envy 7855 printer setup, keep reading the post and proceed with the simple steps to do the task.
HP Envy 7855 printer setup; Steps to follow
- First of all, unpack your printer and place it in a convenient location.
- Connect the device to the power cord, load the paper and install the ink cartridge.
- Now you need to install the HP Smart App to complete the HP Envy 7855 setup for the device.
- Once you have installed the HP Smart App, you can use the applications to download the HP Envy photo 7855 drivers.
- Create an HP account and register the printing device.
- Connect your printer to the wireless network and you will be all set to printer documents.
With these simple instructions, you can complete the HP envy 7855 setup for the device. After this, you can use the HP Smart software for printing and scanning documents. The software also allows you to print the document remotely. It is recommended to disconnect the virtual private network before you begin the downloading process. In case, you are asked to log in to the Microsoft store account, you must log in to it for downloading the application.
The bottom line
We hope that these simple instructions will let you complete the HP Envy 7855 setup for the device. The setup instructions are easy to follow. Make sure that you download the latest version of printer software and drivers for your HP device. Also, always connect your printer and computer to the same network for wireless printing. In case you are still unable to complete the printer setup process and need help, you can contact the professionals anytime to get a piece of expert advice. The printer professionals are available around the clock and provide you with the best solution to the problem.