What are the steps for HP Envy Pro 6455 Setup?
HP Envy 6455 is an All-in-One colored wireless printer that allows users to print high-quality pictures and supports borderless printing. This printing device is easy to use and delivers extraordinary outcomes. Once the user completes HP Envy Pro 6455 setup on their system, they can start printing the photos effortlessly. The device also comes with an SD card slot for direct wireless printing. If you have recently purchased this device, and want to set it up, keep reading the post. Here, we are sharing some easy instructions that can help you to complete the setup.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Setup: Steps to follow
- Turn on your printer. Visit the 123.hp.com/envy6455 website and download the printer drivers and software for the device.
- Set the date, time and country details on your printer.
- Install the Ink cartridges on your device in the appropriate slot.
- Once you have successfully installed the Ink cartridges, the device will prompt you to load paper.
- Load paper stuck in the input tray by adjusting the paper guide.
- Scan the alignment page and Tap on the Done button once the success message appears on your screen.
Manual to download the HP printer drivers
- Turn on the printer and visit the 123.hp.com/envy6455 website.
- Go to the ” software and drivers” section.
- Select your printer and provide the printer name along with the number of servings. Hit the submit button.
- Check the operating system details and hit the download button.
- Once the driver file is downloaded, double click to open the exe file.
- Proceed with the onscreen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Go to the 123.hp.com/envy6455 website.
- Visit the ” drivers and download” section.
- Choose your operating system and find the driver setup you would like to install on your device.
- Hit the download button.
- Click the Save button.
- Go to the ” download.dmg” file to begin the installation.
- Install the printer using the Wi-Fi method.
Driver installation process
- It is necessary to know the network name and password to begin the installation.
- Make sure that your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- From the control panel of your printer, press the Wi-Fi button.
- Proceed with the on-screen guidelines and connect your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Visit HP’s official website and download the appropriate drivers providing the printer model number information.
- Register your device for activation and start using the services.
So, these are some simple steps that can help you with HP Envy Pro 6455 setup Wi-Fi. In case of doubt or confusion, do not hesitate to contact the experts for professional help.