How to Reset a HP Wireless Printer Password?
Are you having trouble with your HP printer? Although the device delivers a brilliant performance, it can cause technical issues and errors from time to time. One of the most common issues faced by the users is HP printer wireless password error. If you are also having the same trouble with your device or you Reset HP printer password, you can reset the password of your HP wireless printers to troubleshoot the problem. In this post, we are sharing easy steps that can help you with password reset on your HP printer device.
Steps to reset the HP printer password:
- On your HP printer, go to the home screen.
- From here, you have to tap on the Right Arrow and choose the setup Menu option.
- After this, you can choose to enable the network submenu.
- Scroll down on the screen and click on the “restore network default” option.
- Hit the yes button and proceed further with the reset my HP password” process.
- Proceed with the next step and restore the defaults.
- From the control panel screen, you have to choose the “devices and printer option”.
- Right-click on the device and check options for your HP wireless printer.
- Go to the properties section and click on the password icon.
- Here you can enter the desired password in the provided field. Enter the password again for confirmation and save the changes.
Once the password is successfully reset you will see the confirmation message appearing on your screen saying that your HP wireless printer password has been changed successfully. So these are some easy instructions that can help you with the HP printer password reset process on your device. So if you “forgot HP printer password”, follow the steps mentioned above and change it successfully without any trouble.
Why is it important to reset the HP printer password?
All the devices connected to the internet are prone to Cyberattacks from intruders and hackers. Even if you are using a smartphone device it can be hacked by intruders anytime if not protected. The same thing happens with HP wireless printers. Your Printer can get attacked by hackers and it may compromise all the sensitive information or data stored in the device connected to the printer. So if you want to keep your data and device protected from unauthorized access you must reset HP printer password.
We hope that the above steps will help you with the “reset my HP password” process and let you update the password for your HP wireless printer without any trouble. The provided instructions are quite simple and easy to follow, however, if you are still having issues in updating your HP wireless printer password you must contact the HP support team for expert advice. The printer professional is available around the clock to help so you can call them anytime you want for immediate assistance. If you are unable to make a call you can connect them through a live chat support service or send an email regarding your query.